When choosing chiropractic software, you want technology suitable for your practice. The best software is easy, fast, and efficient. In addition, it effectively manages processes in the office.
There are many practice management software out there, and the available choices complicate the process of knowing which technology aligns with your practice. Here are some features to consider when deliberating to purchase chiropractic software.
The standard operations of chiropractic software are scheduling appointments, billing procedures, and documenting operations. However, if the functions are complex and time-consuming, you may require an IT specialist to decipher the processes.
With the best practice management software, functions are swift and easy. The software provides
- Fast data retrieval - the software accesses electronic health records like X-rays, SOAP history, thermal scans, spinal profile, online forms, and appointment data at the touch of a button.
- Quick documentation processes - the software has a system that eases data recording.
- Automated functions - your front desk accesses scheduling information, payment, and billing in real-time, eliminating communication redundancies.
- Brief appointment sessions - by tracking patient visits, care plans, and billing history, the software shortens waiting time in service delivery between admission and discharge.
- Intuitive billing system - the software has a ledger for payment processes, including insurance and credit card systems.
You want software that analyzes and interprets information, simplifying data compilation for patients and your business. The technology should also interact with other stakeholder systems like insurance providers and clearinghouses.
Software intelligence enables you to
- Instantly analyze business operations by providing comprehensive performance analytic reports.
- It provides information essential for time management.
- Integrates with systems that simplify and quicken billing processes like automated charge posting, customized payment reports, and EOB auto-posting.
- It streamlines communication by providing two-way text systems for the front office and doctor. It also provides a patient alert system for the chiropractor, and patients get appointment reminders. It enables sending text and email blasts to the relevant stakeholders.
- The software also tracks multiple doctors and missed appointments.
- It generates customized reports for various operations.
- It provides access to an international network of chiropractors.
An efficient system is intuitive to the chiropractor, front office, billing system, and patient. The software
- Avails information to the relevant stakeholders on demand. It accomplishes this by compiling data for easy analysis through customized reporting.
- Automatically updates operations, billing information, and appointments.
- Streamlines communication channels between the patient, chiropractor, and the front office. Patients get appointment reminders, doctors get patient alerts, and the front office has unlimited text and emails for suppliers, physicians, and patients.
- Simplifies billing and payment functions by linking all the relevant stakeholders in one platform, updating records, providing payment history reports, and auto-documenting data.
The Platinum System CR Corp chiropractic software is fast, intelligent, and efficient. The technology is by chiropractors for chiropractors. With our software, you can scale your practice by providing quality care for your patient as the chiropractic software gives top-notch practice management services.
We also provide support during the adoption and post-implementation period to ensure successful software integration and use. Contact us today at (888) 880-8602 for further consultation and at (888) 808-4898 to request a quote. International inquirers can reach us at (954) 933-5171