Dr. Russ Rosen is a trusted Platinum coaching partner. His business, The Optimal Health Chiropractic System, offers coaching services to chiropractors.
One of the things he's been discussing through a recent video series is how to be as successful as possible in your chiropractic business during the COVID-19 pandemic. The first thing he talks about is your mindset. It's all about your attitude!
Have a Growth Mindset During Challenging Times
In the video below, he speaks with Dr. Robert Delgado, who is based out of Cape Town, South Africa. Some of the key takeaways of the conversation include:
- Don't give yourself a Plan B.
- Failure happens. But challenges and failures can be a gift.
- Make the decision that you will come out stronger than you were before.
- Don't approach your patients from a position of scarcity.
- The environment of the world right now is fear and scarcity — create rituals that help you out of that mindset.
Watch the whole video below!
Guide Your Patients to the Right Answers
In the second video of the series, Dr. Rosen offers some specific actions you can take to rise to the top. These include:
- Specific conversations you need to have with your patients right now
- How to describe the value of your care to your patients
- How to ask Socratic questions to get to the roots of your patients' struggles
- How to listen instead of teaching
- How to educate your patients on being a "bad host" to COVID-19
If you're struggling to grow your practice during this difficult time, you're not alone. If you find yourself with extra time on your hands, take advantage of it by evaluating your current processes and software. Does your EHR meet all of your needs? Could your patient turn-around time improve? How easy is your check-in process?
We would love to help you thrive during this pandemic. Schedule a demo with Platinum today and let's get you on the right track!